- 1 box chocolate cake mix and corresponding ingredients
- 24 Queen Anne® Milk Chocolate Cordial Cherries
- 2 sticks of butter, softened
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice
- 3 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 1 cup chocolate chips
How To Make:
For cupcakes: Follow instructions as indicated on the box. Right after taking cupcakes out of the oven, press a cherry cordial into each cupcake. Let cool.
For icing: Beat all ingredients together except for cherries and chocolate until smooth. Fold in cherries, then the chocolate chips. Taste and adjust sweetness as needed. Ice cooled cupcakes and serve!
Recipe submitted by:
Greg Aparicio, Machine Operator for Queen Anne® at World’s Finest® Chocolate, Inc.